Keeping Your Data Safe
This website and it’s webpages are operated by Make It Your Way (Make It Your Way).
- Our registered office is: Falconer House, Grove Court, Doncaster DN5 7AL
For customers creating an order with us, we collect the following information:
- First Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
We require this information to process your payment & deliver your order to you. This information is collected when an order is placed online or over the phone.
Your Order – Processing your order – providing our suppliers, warehouse & couriers address details in order for them to send your purchase to you.
Your Order Details & Account Information – Managing your order & contact details on our account section of our website.
Marketing – We will only market to you should you give consent. You can opt out at anytime, by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email. Marketing includes: email, phone, sms, post & social media.
Email Tracking – We do track open rates of emails for our Research & development.
Preventing Website Attacks – We use data to prevent fraudulent transactions on our website.
In order to fulfil your order, we may need to share information with other 3rd party data processes. These 3rd parties are listed below:
- Dispatch/Fulfilment – Our warehouse partners & suppliers will receive basic information (name & address) so they know where to send your order.
- Couriers/Shipping – Our courier partners (e.g. Royal Mail) will receive your delivery address in so they can fulfil your order. They may also receive your phone number so they can keep you update with the delivery.
- Payment Gateways/Providers – We use Paypal & Stripe to process your payment when placing an order with us. They’ll verify some information to prevent fraud.
Should you wish to – we can provide a comprehensive list of data that has been shared with other data processes.
We keep customers data indefinitely, as we use it to provide customers access to their previous orders & enable communication with our customer service team.
In compliance with GDPR we respect the individuals right to access, rectification and erasure of personal data.
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
You can withdraw your consent to our marketing communication by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email.
Marketing communications are only sent to those people who have specifically opted in.
Please note that opting out of marketing messages will not stop transactional communications (like updates on your order, delivery information etc).
We need to process your personal data that you provide us when you place your order, to allow us to complete our contractual obligation to you.
Without using your delivery details we wouldn’t be able to get your order to you.
By placing an order you are consenting to us collecting & storing your data as per this policy.
You have the right to obtain at anytime:
- Access to your data that is being processed
- Confirmation that your data has been processed
- Any other supplementary information
Where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because they are repetitive, makeityourway.co.uk can:
- Charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information; or
- Refuse to respond.
Where makeityourway.co.uk refuse to respond to a request, we must first explain to the individual why we have made this decision and inform them of their right to complain to the supervisory authority and to a judicial remedy without undue delay and at the latest within one month.